Remember, the faster you treat a stain, the less likely it is to be permanent.
Call us on: 1-800-563-7876…. for an emergency call-out or to arrange a free quote.
We will ensure the stain is treated in the best possible way.
If in the meantime you need to apply emergency medical care:
- Use a spoon or dull knife to gently remove any solid materials from the stain area.
- Work from outside of stain inwards, slowly, and prevent any spreading.
- Blot up liquid spills with a white towel or paper towel.
- Apply detergent (i.e. Vanish) directly in spray form or by using a white towel for solution.
- Dampen the fibers in the stained area with the cloth but avoid saturating the fibers.
- Wipe gently and turn the cloth frequently. Do not use a brush, scrub or rub.
- Work the solution gently to the base of the stain.
- Rinse the stained fibers with clear lukewarm water.
- Cover the spot with absorbent white towel and repeat light rinsing if required. Air the stained area well to ensure a rapid drying.